Support for Romanian SME's from the selected domains regarding harmonization with the EU legislation in the field of Security at work, quality and safety of products and environment protection
The overall objectives:
The general objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the Romanian companies to successfully cope with the competition on the European Union market.
The specifics objectives:
· Identifying and selecting the directives on environment protection, product quality and safety and workplace safety that are to be implemented and the SMEs in the following sectors: wood processing, furniture, electronic-electro-technical and textile industry,
· The elaborated evaluation methodology, the elaborated harmonisation plans,
· Evaluation of the Romanian companies in the selected sectors, regarding the compliance with the EU directives requests in the following fields: environment protection, products quality and safety and work place safety,
· Increasing the visibility of the EU directives among the Romanian SMEs carrying out their activity in the selected sectors by: disseminating leaflets, brochures, seminars and presentations, disseminated questionnaires.
· Implementation of the evaluation results,
· Training for the SMEs managers in the sectors and the professional associations selected (including the elaboration of the training needs, evaluation of the training).