Support to capacity and institution building of the Diplomatic Academy of Armenia
To provide providing high-level expertise and knowledge transfer to the Diplomatic Academy of Armenia.
· Advising the Diplomatic Academy on their annual curriculum; against following key modules: International Relations; European Integration; International Law; International Political Economy; Energy Politics; Foreign Policy; International Organisations; Conflict Management and Resolution; Diplomatic Practices and Technical Skills; Economic Diplomacy; Public Diplomacy; Consular Diplomacy; Diplomatic Ethics & Protocol; Communication Skills; International Negotiation Processes; Political Analysis and Diplomatic Correspondence;
· Managing the scouting and selection process for the Diplomatic Academy and the contracting of selected trainers;
· Providing the syllabus and readers for the courses;
· Advising on library services, evaluation processes and networking opportunities for the Academy;
· Monitoring and reporting on the courses, lecturers performance, examination.