Mid term evaluation of the support cell of the NAO (CAON)
The general objective of the evaluation is:
To provide a diagnostic of the project implementation after two years and to propose recommendations to improve it.
The specific objective is the following:
To analyse the relevance, efficiency and efficacy of the project and to make recommendations for the project continuation after 2006.
This evaluation was dealing with:
- Analysis of the relevance of the support CAON concept regarding the problems of the Comoros administration in managing EC projects.
- Analysis of the relevance of the CAON concept regarding the Comoros context.
- Analysis of the organizational structure of the CAON
- Analysis of the role of the CAON
- Assessment of the implemented activities of the CAON regarding the planned activities
- Assessment of the activities of the TA
- Study of the accountancy procedures for the follow up of EDF projects
- Study of the delays and management of cases
- Analysis of the adequacy of the budget with the proposed activities
- Study of the internal and external links between the members of the staff