Implementation of electoral process and definition of a new strategy of support to the democratization in Madagascar
The general objective of this project is to contribute to the reinforcement of the democracy and the transparence of the electoral process.
The specific objectives are:
· The reinforcement of the capacities of the ENC and the IARM in communication skills
· Evaluation of the impact of the first campaign
· Identification of future support from the EC in the fields of electoral process transparence and Parliament support.
The following activities have been realized:
- Up date of the communication strategy
- Technically support the setting up of the communication service
- Technically support the ENC in his campaign to promote the electoral process and civic education.
- Ensure the follow up of the communication actions
- Support the communication strategies
- Identification and financing of IT systems regarding electoral services provision (electoral lists, candidate checking, results analysis, complain treatment…)
- Training needs assessment of the parliament staff