EU for You
The overall objective of the project is to raise public awareness about the EU under the 'EU for YOU'
branding, its values and policies and assist EU Delegation's public diplomacy activities.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
• Assist, support and advise the EU Delegation on day-to-day basis in successfully implementing EU’s and its own information and communication strategy under the 'EUforYOU' logo;
• Raise public knowledge and understanding of countries accession process and activities of the EU Delegation in the Republic of North Macedonia;
• Efficiently manage the EU Information Centre in Skopje (and the EU info network that includes 12 EU Info Points and 3 EU Info Relay) providing easy access to EU-related information to citizens;
• Communicate benefits and obligations of EU membership (notably in the context of potential opening of accession negotiations) to target groups through well-tailored communication tools;
• Support EU related events and networks in the country to improve EU-visibility and foster public debate on the EU and future of Europe;
• Organise various activities and events for identified target groups (incl. but not limited to media, youth, business community, civil society) in understanding the accession/negotiations process,
· individual EU policies and the functioning of EU institutions;
• Increase visibility and public knowledge about the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) and other EU assistance programmes applicable to the beneficiary country.