Creating project pipeline for SF applications – Elaboration of ESF-type project proposals
The project aims to support the implementation of “Human Resources Development” Operational Programme and “Administrative Capacity” Operational Programme through an increased human resource capacity at national and local level for elaboration of good-quality projects for ESF-funding and enhanced absorption of EU funds. The contractor will deliver an eligibility check of the suggested project ideas/proposals portfolio by the Contractor of Phase 1/Year 2004 with the leadership of HRD and AC Managing Authorities (MAs) and will further assist the development of project ideas/proposals into fully fledged project applications including all supporting documents ready for financial support under the HRD and AC operational programmes for the programming period 2007-2013.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- To review, assess and recommend refinements of the acting schemes, rules and procedures under the two OPs
- To develop new schemes under the OPs
- To assist the beneficiaries of the new schemes in developing their project ideas/proposals into fully fledged project applications.
- To develop appropriate skills and expertise among sufficient number of beneficiaries in elaborating quality project applications for ESF funding;
- To establish good awareness and efficient two-way communication channels among the key players involved in programme implementation (final beneficiaries of OP, trainers, IB and MA)