Constitution of a juridical and judicial database in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania
Contribute to the improvement of the performance of the judicial system by supplying an IT tool answering t the following objectives:
• Allow to reach a complete and exhaustive source of law
• Allow the compilation of thematic research
• Allow to answer to all Law professionals officer cadet at a high level of ethics and at a resolution of disputes in the transparency, the independence and the efficiency
• Manage the WORKFLOW of the Mauritanian Direction of Legislation for: the reception of legal texts projects, the various stages of validation by the direction and the external actors (validation from the responsible service within the Presidency)
• Plan a module of report and documentary production allowing: the semi-automation of the process of production of a legal newspaper according to customizable duration and customizable numbering; the production of an annual synthesis of juridical texts including texts summary, name indexation and field indexation.
This project joins in the strategic choices of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania regarding modernization of the legal system according to three main axes: Training, Transparency and Computerization.
The realization of a legal and judicial information system is a key project as on one hand, it gives Law professionals appropriate conditions which allow them to work in accordance with the law, and on the other hand it gives the foreign users (citizens, foreign, private investors, etc.) a tool to discover and work within the normative framework of Mauritania.
Implement turnkey information system integrating conception and development from an OPEN source software package of a legal and judicial WEB application for the implementation, update and distribution of a documentary database of the current legislative / substantive law and a selection of the case law (including decision of Courts of Appeal, Supreme Court, and the Constitutional Council).