Analysis and strategies to fight obstacles to the development of export and import sectors in Papouasia New Guinea
To assist the Government and private sector in elaborating and settlement of regulation and trade policies in order to protect and ensure upcoming investments.
- increase and support export opportunities
- strengthening dialogue in order to establish public private partnerships.
Support and reassessment of 3 main trade crucial fields:
- labelling (TBT agreements)
- quarantine and sanitary regulations (SPS agreements)
- intellectual property laws( outlawed trade)