Project Assistant - JUCSO
Business & Strategies Europe is a private organisation based in Brussels since 1991 and member of the GOPA group, one of the world’s leading development consultancies. B&S Europe develops projects to support democratisation, security, human rights and governance in over a 100 countries.
The B&S teams are a group of highly driven professional dedicated to achieving the greatest impact through our projects across geographies.
In order to contribute to its international expansion, B&S Europe is seeking for a Project Assistant to join our Justice and Civil Society team.
The Project Assistant reports to the Area Director.
Daily tasks include:
- Provision of support in operational project management related to Justice and Civil society under the supervision of the team (invoices and timesheet management, negotiations and contracts of short-term experts, financial and operational monitoring, etc.);
- Support to PMs and JPMs in the management of Technical assistance projects/ possibility to manage directly FWC projects;
- Preparation of project audits;
- Assist in the development of a tender and grants proposals;
- Work in collaboration with relevant management and teams to identify and develop new funding streams;
- Identify relevant funding opportunities related to Justice and Civil Society;
- Contribute to network development (research of experts, partners and subcontractors).
What we offer
- Very good work atmosphere and company culture;
- Possibility to join a very motivated and professional Team ;
- Exposure to a variety of interesting projects within a company with long-standing experience in working for EU Institutions all over the world;
- Possibility to develop professional consultancy skills, with a focus on public sector.
- Field missions in some of the countries where Projects are implemented
Qualifications and profile
- University Graduate (Master level);
- A relevant professional experience in the field of international development and/or relevant fields;
- Perfect oral and drafting skills in English and French;
- Spanish will be considered as an asset;
- Computer skills MS Office (Excel Word Power Point), Internet, and database;
- Excellent communicator;
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability;
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills;
- Thrive in a busy environment;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
How to apply
23 January 2022