Multi-Sectoral Study for the 2021-2027 IPA III Cross-Border
Cooperation Programme between Republic of North Macedonia and
Republic of Albania
Job published date:
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Friday, May 1, 2020
Europe (Eastern & Central)
Details of post
Cross Border Cooperation Expert
Qualifications: Cat II Expert – 50 WD
Qualifications and skills required for the team:
• At least Master degree academic level in social, political sciences, law, economy, or other relevant discipline or in its absence, professional
experience of 10 (ten) years above the minimum general professional experience requested below.
• General professional experience of the team:
At least 6 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: regional and or local policy and regional development (incl. but not limited to tourism, agriculture, environment, protection of natural and cultural heritage, infrastructure), economic development, social and employment policy, environmental policy, or structural funds’ implementation
Specific professional experience of the team:
• Experience of at least 1 (one) but preferable two (2) studies for social-economic development including environmental aspects (such as: assessment reports, strategies, development plans and similar) of countries/regions in EU or candidate countries.
• Experience with at least 1 (one) assignment for preparing EU funded cross-border cooperation (CBC) programmes, preferably in the Western Balkans, would be an asset
• Experience in preparing strategic or programme documents related to regional policy or economic development for EU funded programmes will be considered as an asset.
• Language skills of the team: •Fluency in English (both written and spoken) •Fluency in at least one of the local languages of the two countries concerned will be considered an advantage